Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentines Day

Valentines Day is here! Andre and I went out to eat on the weekend. Because we have a lot going on when Valentines day is during the week. We had yummy Mexican food. I love Mexican food.

Of course it all starts with making the valentine boxes for the younger boys.
Chase used our Minecraft head box. We have had it for a while and no one plays with it anymore... time for it to be used for something else. We just had to glue a bottom onto it and add a label.  Easy-Peasy. 

Alex's class is having a class president election this year- this week in fact. So he wanted to make a box that would be like a preview of the election. If they will vote for the yellow party they will put the valentine in that side...
And yes... Alex is on the ticket. His friend Josue picked him for his Vice Pres.

I went to Chase's class to help out.
They had some fun activities- but  they always have the decorate a cookie station. Chase made a huge cookie.


On my way to the class party- someone ran into me with their car. Lame. It was a red light and I was turning right.  They just hit me. I don't know why. Their car has a lot of damage. Mine has a lot less. But it is very dirty. Time for a wash.
 Happy Valentines day to me.


My boy Jaxon gets home from school- gets 20 minutes to eat and change and then is off to work. So I made his dinner early and got to talk to him for 5 minutes. He is a good kid who is working hard.

I picked up the boys and we went to give someone a heart attack! (shhhh, it's a seceret)

Then it was dinner time. I just like to do something a little bit fun for Valentines day... 

Pizza Fondue!




I hadn't made this for a long time because the kids didn't really like it the other times we had it.
They loved it today! It is amazing how that happens.

Then Andre and I watched a movie that I have wanted to watch since last summer-
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.  It was funny and made me laugh.

Happy Valentines Day!






No comments: