Friday, November 30, 2018

Thanksgiving!


 Thanksgiving is so awesome.

 This year we were missing my Aunt B because she got a cold and was in bed. We missed her.
 Waiting for the food!

 Eating

 Eating

 Sisters

Turkey leg

Done

Guess who is getting really tall? Nose to nose, Tanner looks almost as tall as Jaxon.
  But back to back, he has a ways to go.

Game time. Mexican Train dominoes

Scum

We also watched a movie. Incredibles 2. I have wanted to watch that for a long time.

Of course we had pumpkin pie.

It was a great time. Nice and relaxing.   And we got to have Jaxon home for the weekend!


Friday I went to work when no one else had to go to work. The boys played a lot of board games and hung out together. They also had a Dungeons and Dragons campaign that Jaxon ran for them. They were laughing and having fun all day. I went to see some friends that were moving and then made dinner and then we played some board games.

Saturday we set up Christmas!




We woke up to a few inches of snow so three of the boys went to play in the snow.


Snow was not the greatest for Tanner's throat that had started hurting that weekend.

Hot Chocolate and games followed for the afternoon. Andre and I wrapped and organized presents since they were busy bonding with each other. 

Joey and my mom came over for dinner.  Joey stayed and played games until 8:15. Then Andre went to my moms (she has Cable TV) to watch the BYU Utah football game. I always have a ton to do and didn't have hope for BYU so I stayed and accomplished a few things. Andre and my mom bonded over their like of different teams. Utah won. Blah. 

Sunday came and I had BYC in the morning and then we had church. Andre got a new calling- 11 year old scout leader! We came home from church and I hurried to make dinner while Jaxon packed. We ate dinner and I drove Jaxon home. 

Driving down there is not that big of a deal. But then you have to drive back home and that makes it super long. But, It is fun to talk to Jaxon and hang out with him. I miss my first born.  Having him home makes me realize how fun he is. The boys love being with him. 

I was going to be done with this post- but I have a few other things that happened at the end of Nov. so I am adding them here:
Tuesday at Young Women's was a scavenger hunt at Temple Square. I love the lights and the temple and it was not too freezing. 

I got to hang out with these sweet girls.


Tanner spent all day Friday at FBLA at UVU. He won 5th place in one of the categories. I think he is learning some, but he is having fun with friends. This is the last competition until March. 



No comments: