Sunday, February 3, 2019

Game Time

Winter is the perfect time for games. It is cold and dark and no one wants to go outside. Also, we usually get new games for Christmas. We play a lot of games especially over the Christmas break and during January and February. I don't take pictures of all of them, but here are a few...


Mexican train

New game:  Le Havre (the Harber)



New game: Eclipse


Favorite new game: Trans America

Tanner's new game that I don't remember the name of

 And here is Scrabble (not new).

We also got a game called Alchemist this year, and one called Stare. But I didn't take pictures of us playing them. 
Joanna also gets a lot of games and we play those too. She loves playing games with us. We are lucky to have her in our lives.

You could say we are a game family. 

No comments: