Chase finished his volleyball season
This was a great team
Andre started practicing for soccer again. Yea for soccer!
I randomly heard about this cool concert in the conference center. It was music for youth.
I was only able to get 4 tickets with my email address. I meant to go back and get more with Andre's email. But I never did. Then the morning of I tried to get more tickets and I couldn't. So Andre and the 3 boys got to go. They really liked it.
Sunday we got a new bishop. That was exciting. We have loved our old bishopric. They are all amazing men. We already love our new bishop. He was the current young mens leader. So my boys already love him. It was a young womens, young mens day so Andre and I went to our young women and young men classes.
Come Follow Me has been going well in our house. So far we have had one person teach the whole lesson that week. On this day, we gave everyone an assignment and we all came together and shared our part. We like that better so we are going to try that.
Monday was a typical day of work, school, kids activities and dinner. then I spent all evening chopping food for Tuesday's activity.
Tuesday: I had a work meeting at the Salt lake Office in the afternoon. I don't really have time for that kind of thing. Don't they know I am busy? Then we had the Youth activity about the Plan of Salvation. The kids walked through rooms giving you an idea about the different parts of the Plan. it culminated with the Celestial Kingdom ice cream bar (this is what I was in charge of).
It was supposed to feel like it was everything you would ever want on ice cream. It was supposed to feel heavenly- hence the crystal and white.
This picture shows my three younger kids at the activity.
Yes, Chase was there. He was at a birthday party and he was supposed to be dropped off at home. But he thought he had scouts so they dropped him off with the older scouts. So, he just stayed even though he is not quite a young man.
Wednesday: work, hanging out with my mom while driving her downtown, and parent teacher conferences.
Jaxon had a podiatry appointment because his foot hurts A LOT. So he has tendinitis. I'm sure it is because he stands 8 hours a day at his job. Hopefully this can heal quickly. I can't stand it when my kids are in pain. He also had his dentist appointment and he has his appointment set to get his wisdom teeth out (he only has 2 wisdom teeth so that is lucky) in a week or so.
Then finally! Andre and I had our anniversary weekend. Our anniversary is actually the 19th. But this was when we celebrated it.
We went to the Melting Pot. I have wanted to go to that restaurant since I heard of it.
Cheese course
Meat course
Dessert course
Anniversary Inn- lighthouse room.
We woke up to tons of snow and cold. We went to the Salt Lake Temple. That is the temple that we got married in. I don't think we have been back to that temple since our wedding day. (Andre did take Jaxon to do baptisms once.)
Then since we were right there we went to the Church History Library. I have not been there and I wanted to know what it was. It was pretty cool for us to see artifacts of the church and we can do research on our relatives (like if they have journals- not family history)
Then we had dinner and walked around City Creek Mall until it was time for our play- Little Shop of Horrors. It was really funny and well done. But it had a different ending then the movie. So that's weird.
We got home Friday late and all of our boys had survived. Grandma fed them Friday and checked up on them But they just kind of took care of themselves. Great job for staying alive boys!!
The next day we had tickets to a Hale Center Theatre play. An American in Paris. We had front row seats. I took a picture of our view, before the play started. It was pretty cool to be that close.
Then it has been lots of stake conference. I had leadership meeting in the afternoon then we had adult session. Elder Mark Pace came to our stake and I enjoyed his personality and loved all of the messages he gave to us.
Sunday was regular session of stake conference and it was great. the kids are so good now. Sunday afternoon Chase wanted to do his kit that he purchased. It is a sewing kit to make cute snacks. So I helped him with his first one- a donut.
Look how cute! Now he had a bunch of other snacks to make. Including bacon.
Then it was the end of March.





















No comments:
Post a Comment