The first day of April I made ice cream cones for my boys. they were excited.
...and they did think it was ice cream for the first few seconds. Mashed potatoes are the best.
It is spring! I do tell my kids to go play outside...
We had to trim our trees. It was cool to watch the branches fall.
General Conference! I love love to listen to General Conference. It feeds my spirit.
Chase made these cute little snack plush things during conference. Now he is a sewer- he sews
Jaxon got his wisdom teeth out.
My work had a sale and they had cookies made.
We tried to make chocolate Easter "baskets". This is a total fail btw.
first- we blew up balloons
We poured chocolate on the balloon (and red candy coating).
when it hardened- we flipped it over.
Then- Alex popped the first one.
All of the sides collapsed.
Then he popped the next one.
It completely fell into itself.
… such cute easter things. hmmm
Decorating Easter eggs.
Fun spin-y thing that makes fun decorated eggs.
Next kind of eggs: first crack eggs all over- but leave shell on the egg. Then drop food coloring on the egg in a baggy.
Then let them sit for 1/2 hour.
Rinse them off. Dip them in vinegar and dry off. Then remove the shell.
Then see how cool they are!
And the dentist. Chase is not a fan of getting giant teeth pulled or getting cavities filled when the filling falls out. Not a fan.
I feel like I went to the dentist 7-8 times in the last 4 months. Way too many times.




























No comments:
Post a Comment