We went to In and Out Burger. Cause it is good! Also, The boys got gift cards there for Christmas. I was sitting there looking at my boys and thought this was a good picture.
Sunday! Guess what?
I have an Elder, a Priest, a Teacher and a Deacon. Super nifty.
This was the day that Chase and Alex were ordained. January 5th. Jaxon was a great sport because he is totally having kidney pain here.
I also didn't think I would ever have this picture. The only reason I do is that Jaxon had kidney stones. So. This might be the only good reason for kidney stones.
Deacon
Teacher
These cute sister missionaries have been at our house a lot the last few
weeks. They are kind and want to help Jaxon study and learn and
practice missionary stuff. It's too bad he can't go out with sisters.
This is Tanner's cute work vest. I told him that if he put it on for me that I wouldn't take a picture of him clandestinely while he is working.
THEN! The day finally came. Chase got to do baptisms in the temple. We all got to go! This was January 11th. Chase has been sooo patient waiting for this day when his brothers went to lots of different temples. So finally it was his turn.
What a great day
This is it. This is the really mean stone. It finally came out on January 10th nearly 4 weeks after it made it's first appearance. All of us hate it.
So now we are trying really hard to tell the Missionary department that he needs to leave ASAP. Lets hope they listen.













No comments:
Post a Comment