The first week of June and we are finally finishing school.
Alex won an award at the school. It is a Wapiti medal.
A wapiti is the Native American name for elk. The award combines points for activities and certain classes and after school activities and clubs and stuff. Alex rocked it and got his medallion. I didn't know that the school would send me a picture, so I took this one as he walked to the car. Stupid Corona.
Chase had a friend over to play in the pool.
OK. You are now going to get a ton of pictures of our deck. We are done painting. This job took forever. It was hard work and we are so glad to be done. Here are the pictures...
More swimming
Chase's last day of school. They turned in their computers and got the contents of their desks, and said goodbye to their teachers. Seriously. I have loved Mr Boswell. He was a great teacher to Chase.
I went down to hang out with my favorite aunt who lives in Orem. Brenda was sick last week and spent the night in the hospital. It made me realize that I wanted to spend more time with her. We cleaned out her pantry. This was the final result. It looks great and I got to see her and visit.
More swimming!
Tanner had a bunch of friends over one night. I didn't take pictures 'Cause I am not that dorky. Well, maybe I am.
Also, just wanted to put this picture in as a reminder that we live in a weird time. Masks at stores, avoiding places with people, etc... lame. But one good thing to come of it is that we got to watch Avery get baptized online. That would not have happened in real life.
I got my hearing tested. I definitely have hearing loss. Left ear is in the mild category and the right ear is medium/mild category. But I thought it would be more. I definitely can't hear well. I will probably get hearing aides. But I need to figure out where. Yup. Oldness happens.
Alex continues physical therapy. He is working some good muscles and being sore a lot of days. So- that is good. He also got the news that he will get his braces off in July! hooray!


















No comments:
Post a Comment