Here are a few things we have been doing that I have not posted about yet.
Jaxon has been doing so well at the piano. He has improved leaps and bounds this year. He had a recital at the beginning of the month. He played Frosty the Snowman. He did a great job.

Alex has been loving his playgroup. He had a little Christmas party. We did a lot of fun things but I only took pictures of the gingerbread man decorating.


I think I have mentioned that I am a Webelos leader. We made gingerbread houses for scouts but I had to practice with my kids. We made them with graham crackers and royal frosting. I had never made royal frosting and I wanted to make sure it would work. My kids were very excited to help me practice for scouts.


Alex is just full of energy. He drives us all crazy laughing histerically and running everywhere. This month he has decided that he is done with naps. The other day he was so grumpy but refused the nap. At dinner time he crashed. How can anyone sleep this way?
Santa! Our ward had a "Breakfast with Santa" this morning. Alex was so excited! When Santa came in he just ran to him! This picture does not really show it but he loved talking to Santa. Chase did not want anything to do with him. We saw Santa- we are now ready for Christmas!
3 comments:
I love Jaxon's path to the back door - it makes me seriously happy. We got your Christmas card today. Your boys are so handsome!
Seems like Jaxon and Andre will have lots of snow shoveling opportunities this winter! Thanks for your Christmas card - what a handsome group of boys you have! How did you get them to all look so perfect all at the same time? Must be a great photographer. Was that you?
Jaxon sounds like my Nick. You have to be very specific with him, but hey, Jaxon shoveled a path. Nick doesn't do that.
I love the fact that you "practice" with your boys. I found that by including my boys in Cub Scouts they were burned out by the time they got to Cubs. They'd already been there, done that & didn't want to do it again, LOL.
Post a Comment