Thespace bar onour keyboard isnot working very well. It is driving mecrazy.Iam not a great typer, but I amnot this bad. I mentioned it to Andre and he suggested that I stop playing all thosecomputer gameswith sticky fingers. Because heknows how I like toeat my afterschooltreats and pretend towash my hands then goplay with an expensive piece of electronics.
4 comments:
That makes a lot of sense now. I figured you were just in a hurry when you left the comment! :) Darn, that would have been a good Christmas gift for you!
I love the title of this post. Perfect for those of us who have seen way too much Star Trek.
I hate that! I've had keys stick before...but I dont have kids to blame for it! :)
They bought a new keyboard at Allie's work, and whenever they pressed a key, it would open up windows media player. That caused a lot of frustration. keyboards, whatcha gonna do?
Post a Comment