Decorating Eggs. It was pretty fun but we didn't let Chase near the messy, spilly, stainy stuff. We did hand him an egg afterwards and he immediately threw it. He loves to throw balls. Egg=Ball
The boys were really creative in decorating them. They were mixing colors and paining dots and lines all over them.

The Easter Bunny had a ton of string all over our house. The boys followed the string to find their baskets. That was fun for most of the boys. Alex was not impressed. In fact he was not impressed by much today. He woke up in a bad mood. (Tonight I suspect he may be getting sick.)

Alex did love finding the Easter eggs. He loved running all over yelling, "I found one"! He also stole most of Chase's eggs. Chase did not care.
Chase loved it. He loved to find them and put them in his basket.

Chase knows the most important partof the eggs- eating the candy.

This is such a great picture. Chase makes this face when he is upset or mad. It makes me totally laugh. He LOVES my camera. He always wants it when I am taking pictures. He was mad at me for not giving him the camera-thus the face.

Happy Easter!
2 comments:
Easter egg hunts are always so fun! I like your idea of no shirts during egg dying. Saves on laundry work later. Good thinking!
Candy+Fun=Great Easter
Nice!
Post a Comment