Jaxon's first Pinewood derby was tonight. His car is the one that looks like a crayon box. He went online and looked at thousands of cars and chose to do that one. Andre said that he agreed to do it because it was really easy. (Thanks to grandpa's tools and expertise.)

Get Ready......

Get Set...

GO!

Jaxon's car won the first race he was in.
(he was only a little disapointed that he did not win the whole thing)

He was really excited.

One down... ten more to go.
4 comments:
Fun idea for the crayon car! It turned out great! If he won at least one race, that makes it all worth while! IMO, the pinewood derby is one of the best parts of Cub Scouts. There are a few other parts that were not my favorite, but I'm sure you can guess what I mean.
The car turned out great. Tell Jaxon we think his car was super.
Way cool car, Jaxon!!
Sweet car! I think I forgot to do a post on the pinewood derby. Thx for reminding me. Maybe you won't have to do 10, maybe they'll do the raingutter regatta sometimes, or that rocket one!
Post a Comment