My sweet Alex is three today! We already celebrated his birthday so he thinks that his birthday was on Wednesday. It was better weather and it was easier for us to go to the zoo that day. He has wanted to go to the zoo for months now. He has been obsessed with it. So I invited his playgroup friends (and another friend that we play with a lot) to join us at the zoo. He chose to have monkey cupcakes. He picked them out of all the ideas on the internet. (what did we do before the internet? )
We had a couple of kids who did not want to be in the group picture- so this is a couple of friends...
and here is another.
Happy birthday to my favorite Alex in the whole world.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday dear Alex. I love the cupcakes and the cake. You are such a talented mother. I'm glad he had fun at the zoo. we will see him soon. G'ma Y
OHH how cute! I wish I could be there. I love the cake.
Post a Comment