Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Legos

Alex found his new favorite thing. He will play with the legos for hours.

He just builds little things.

He digs through the box of legos to find the odd shapes. These are the ones that I don't like because they don't make anything real. He loves these pieces- he calls them the cool ones.

Then he just sticks all these random pieces together in any way they stick together. They don't resemble anything real- but he loves them.

After he builds them, he will play with them for hours. Then he puts them on the desk in his room and displays them. (until Chase finds them and moves them somewhere else)
Here are some of his creations.
He loves little things. He likes micro machines, he loves marbles, he loves random small things that he finds on the ground. I guess he is simple like that.

3 comments:

G'ma Y said...

I always think that little things are fun to play with. I think that is why the little pet shop is such a hit. And since Alex likes to carry things around, its a good thing he likes little things.

Chelita said...

I wish I liked simple things...i bet it would make life a little more simple!
And what a perfect opportunity to get stuff done!

Kelly said...

Don't you just love when they can entertain themselves so easily?