Why do I have a picture of Tanner standing by this random statue? 
Because when he was three, Tanner was the model for this statue. Don't look at the head. He was not the face model- just the body model.

The amazing sculptor that you see in the picture is Dan Hill. I found this picture online.
My mom works with Dan Hill's daughter-in-law. She asked my mom if she had a three year old grandson. She did. So we went up to the studio. Tanner did pretty well. I just kept shoving smarties his way to keep him happy and standing still. It was mostly just measuring and taking pictures. We went in twice so he could make sure things were right after he made the clay statue.
Because when he was three, Tanner was the model for this statue. Don't look at the head. He was not the face model- just the body model.

The amazing sculptor that you see in the picture is Dan Hill. I found this picture online.
My mom works with Dan Hill's daughter-in-law. She asked my mom if she had a three year old grandson. She did. So we went up to the studio. Tanner did pretty well. I just kept shoving smarties his way to keep him happy and standing still. It was mostly just measuring and taking pictures. We went in twice so he could make sure things were right after he made the clay statue. Well, last week this friend of my mom asked her if she had a 6 or 7 year old grandson. She does!
5 comments:
That is so cool!
Wow! That's really cool! I like the statue... too bad he didn't use Tanner's face too.
Very cool! Tanner is famous!
That is so cool! Can you have one for free then? ;)
Did I know this? I dont think so! How cool is he that he gets to do it twice! The only thing I would change is the face because Tanner is WAY cuter! Ü
Post a Comment