If you have read this post- you can read it again because I am adding some more stuff.
I put Chase's shorts on him. He was weirded out and told me, "Mom, my legs are gone!"
Alex drew a picture of a bunch of lines (his version of a map). He was so proud. He had to tell me about it during sacrament today (very loudly). "Mom this is our far-cation. I drew a picture of when we go on our far-cation!" Yes we are planning our vaction and he knows that it is going to be very far.
Alex is working on saying blends. He struggles but he is getting it. Blue is one that is really hard for him. He used to say "bue". I am fine with this but he is trying to fix it. So now he says ba- loo. Yes the color blue has become a two syllable dancing bear from Jungle Book. The word play which up until recently was "cray" Has now become "Pa- lay". We are not making a big deal out of it. But it seems like he wants to work on it so we do.
You can see that as I am talking to Tanner, Alex is spying on us in the background. If that wasn't silly enough for you- here are some more:
I noticed that Jaxon took an old cell phone to the Jazz game. It doesn't even have a battery. I asked him why. Jaxon said that he would take it out and pretend to talk on it. "I was just trying to blend in."
Alex, "Where is mom?" Dad,"She went dress shopping." Alex with lots of excitement "Is she getting married!?"Chase says Pacifier now. But for a long time, ending about a month or so ago he would call it a "fire". He would say, "I want fire". Funny (to me anyway).
Chase LOVES to play games on the computer. He and Alex have done this a lot this winter. Most of the games ask for them to type in their names. I usually help Chase- but he usually just types random letters. One day as he was typing his random letters- he was saying, "A - L - E - X." You can tell he watches Alex do this ALL THE TIME.
3 comments:
Chase spelling Alex is too funny! And I love how he used to call his pacifier "fire"!
I love Jaxon's comment! Anna does the same thing with cell phones. She has an old one without batteries that she carries around to "look cool".
Dude, I love it. Especially if you're getting married. . . ;)
I love that Alex is a rabid spy!
Post a Comment