Saturday, April 24, 2010

Alex is Four!

Alex had a knight and dragon party. Here he is as a knight... and a dragon. (We already had these costumes).

We had a bunch of friends come over. They played with our knights castle.

We played a game called "Pin the fire on the dragon".
It was funny to watch.
We all got dragon sheilds.

We had an obstacle course. We rode a horse, crossed a river on a crooked bridge, slid down to a cave and crawled through it. We made it to dragon mountain.

We didn't get pictures of the other games (treasure hunt and relay race) because Chase hurt himself under his eye and on his nose. This picture taken later when he was no longer crying. It is hard to hold a sad child, take pictures, and help kids play a game.Then we went outside. We found a dragon and we needed to attack it with water balloons.
Get Ready, Get Set, ........ GO!


It was pretty windy so the other game of attacking balloon dragons in the trees didn't go so well. They were blowing up to high for us. Even when we were jumping really high with our knights swords.

Then we had a dragon cake.
It was a fun party!

Later, Alex got a cool bike.
Happy Birthday Alex!!!

7 comments:

Chelita said...

What a fun party idea! You should market your ideas to those kids magazines because they are always so creative. Also- you should patent your dragon design for the pin the fire on the dragon because that was amazing too! Wish I could have been there!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Such a cool party! Did you make the cake? Did you make those rad shields? You're fancy, girlfriend. Poor lil guy gettin' hurt though! So sad.

Joey said...

When I have kids I'm going to have to hire you to throw them parties!

Carie said...

What a fun party! I love the "pin the tail on the dragon" game. Let me guess... you drew it right? I have to print something out on my computer for that kind of thing. lol. Looks like you all had a fun time (well, except for Chase.)

Markie said...

Looks awesome! I'm warning you now, I'm stealing some of your ideas.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Janelle you want me to cut that for you in vinyl?? ;)

Jefferson said...

Sweet party!