Some of you might have noticed the new picture of the boys seen at the top of my blog. It was my goal to get a picture of them near the flowers while they were in their spring churchy clothes. I tried it for 3 weeks and it did not happen.
Last Sunday I aimed for getting ready 1/2 hour early (Andre is at the church all morning and shows up about that time). I did not tell the kids that I wanted to take any pictures (that usually jinx's it).
I had them walk out the front door instead of going to the car. They were very surprised and wondered if we were going to walk to church. I told them that I just wanted them to sit by the flowers. Then I took two pictures and we were done. There was not any cryuing from the kids or yelling from the mom. It was great.
5 comments:
Let's pretend like the 2nd picture IS NOT HAPPENING. ARrrr. That pic did turn out so cute! You're right! (aren't you glad you got a springy pic before this??)
Very cute picture. Good job. I'm with you- definitely ready for some WARM days!
You never know when you're gonna need your spiderman kneepads.
I'm glad the spiderman kneepads came in handy to protect them from falling down in the snow. I guess it will be awhile before the spiderman skates will get to be used. It's a good thing we need the water or I wouldn't be very happy with this WET spring. By the way the first spring picture is Very Cute of all the boys.
I know how much my boys complain about pictures, I can only imagine what you must go through!
Good job tricking them into pictures though! haha!!! I love the first picture!
Post a Comment