Our ward had a father son campout. It was up near Heber in a church owned camping area. It is nice with cabins and showers and all that stuff. The boys were SOOOO excited. We knew that it would be a bit cold but I hadn't thought about snow. Yes it was snowy up there. Good thing I sent a bunch of clothes to change into. Next time I will send 5 or 6 changes of socks instead of 3.
Fire. The best part of camping if you ask any boy.

Ok, this was NOT roughing it. Bunk beds are awesome when camping.



Did I mention the snow?
There was a lake and they got to canoe. But the camera was forgotten until after they got out of the canoe. They loved it.
Ok, this was NOT roughing it. Bunk beds are awesome when camping.
Did I mention the snow?
Right after this picture, they got yelled at by the people that run the camp to stop throwing rocks into the lake.
Andre took them down Provo Canyon and they hiked up Bridal Veil Falls. They boys had a lot of fun.
5 comments:
Dude- snow? Geez! May 14th. Snow. I'm shaking my head right now. Looks like those lil cuties had tons of fun. :)
Glad you got some pictures. My husband NEVER takes the camera!
It's so true, boys can never get enough of making fires and throwing rocks in water. Great fun for your boys. . . and for you too!
how fun...and just think that soon they will all go and you can get some alone time! looks like fun!
that cabin looked awesome! Why can't you throw rocks in a lake??
Post a Comment