-
It was "Super Hero day" at school. They collected enough canned food for charity to earn dress down days all week. They kids LOVED it. I was not amused. It was like Halloween every day- retro day, famous person day, career day, etc... For a school that wears uniforms, it was so fun for the kids. I like them dressing themselves instead of me coming up with something that fits the theme.
-
So Tanner is "Super T" while he makes a finger painted reindeer.
Jaxon's scouts made gingerbread houses. I am his Webelos leader- so I got to collect all the candy, and prepare everything. Those 10 year old boys are really fun. They do everything on their own and have such fun personalities. 
Because I knew that my little kids would want to do it too- I made enough for 3 extra.


Because I knew that my little kids would want to do it too- I made enough for 3 extra.
-
Chase has a little playgroup. This week was at our house. This group of kids is so sweet. They play together so nicely. Here we are coloring our christmas pictures.
We also had a bunch of other holiday stuff, Jaxon choir performances, ward party, work parties, and neighborhood parties. We loved it all. But...
This week we have NOTHING. No parties, no school. I am excited to do what I want to do with my kids. I also think I have all the presents bought and most of the other busy stuff done. (Of course starting Friday we start the Christmas festivities- but until then- nothing!) I am looking forward to it.
1 comment:
I love it. Sounds like you have had a lot of fun. I remember when I worked a t a school with uniforms. I hated dress down days. The kids were always insane with excitement. The gingerbread houses look so cute.
Post a Comment