Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lion or Lamb?

Alex made these Lion and Lamb creations at preschool. Super cute. So... every day we have discussed if it is a lion or a lamb day. I hate to say it, but they have mostly been lion days. But today?

Lamb. Thank You! I need this.

March is over- but let us look at the ONE picture that I took during the month of march (not including the 4 I took today for this blog).


St. Patricks Day dinner. Can you say green? Green eggs and Ham, green jello and green milk. Green four leaf clover pancakes. Can you say green food coloring? Next year I am going to make rainbow pancakes. See This post.


Do you love these new additions to our decor? I do. These are my grandparents. My dad's side... My mom's side...
I love love love these pictures. They are just classicly beautiful.


This is how I remember my grandparents:

Oh how I love them!

-

-

OK, so just so you know what it is like when the kids get home from school...


Chase always always falls asleep in the car picking up the older boys. He gets carried into the house, put on the couch and he sleeps through anything. The boys even play the piano 3 feet away and he sleeps through it.

(Sorry it is sideways.) Jaxon grabs something to eat.
Alex loves to color. I got out the dry erase markers for his new dry erase book- heaven!
Tanner got a reading award!

Here are a few pictures from the last few months that show how we needed spring to come. Badley.



I locked up the boys

Scout concoctions
Way too much Wii. Way too much.
Doing tricks.

Welcome April!

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I love the old pictures of your grandparents! I should display some of those. . . such a great idea.

More lamb days, please!

Suzy said...

I love those pictures of Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks for posting them. I would love to get copies someday.