So here they are- eggs and candy and stuff:
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Easter
Easter was fun this year. How could it not be fun? It involves lots of egg hunts and candy! This year we continued our tradition of learning about Christ's life the week leading up to his Resurrection. I am trying to add a little bit of the spiritual into the holiday- but there are no pictures of that. Just the eggs and candy and stuff.
So here they are- eggs and candy and stuff:

The boys kicked us out of our bed as they waited to go find their Easter baskets. They are sooo cute!
They all got games in their basket this year.




We went to Thanksgiving point. This was during the Tulip festival. So it was a little different with crafts to make and lots of people. There were some tulips but it has been so cold that there were not as many as there could have been. Lots of Dafs though.

My two favorite tulips!

Sunday morning I decided that it would be a good idea to take some pictures of the boys. I seriously laugh when I look at these. If you have ever tried to take pictures of all of your children at the same time, I know you understand. Come on. Are these awesome or what? (I know I ruined it by having them face into the sun. But come on. Just open your eyes for one second!)



Then we got to have another egg hunt at Grandma and pa's house! That is always fun.




Busy busy! And we have more stuff since Alex's birthday was ON Easter this year. But that shall be another post and I shall go to bed now.
So here they are- eggs and candy and stuff:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lots of egg hunts...you're kids are lucky...
Awesome pictures! You seriously have such handsome boys. Also- what a fun holiday! I wanna come next year!
Post a Comment