Alex turned five this week! His birthday was ON Easter this year and he loved that so much. He was counting down for months until his birthday/Easter. We gave him his gift on Easter morning. This year all the boys got a combined present. A trampoline. I was NEVER going to own one but I gave in. It is something that they love that is not a screen. That is my goal. Keep the children away from screens. Anyway... Here is the unveiling:

Grandma and pa had little cupcakes for Alex during our Easter party.


It was raining and freezing the two days after Easter. But of course we had to get the trampoline up right NOW! So after hours of frostbitten fingers (of the parents of course), it was up. Here are some pictures...

Yes, I realize that it takes up the entire side yard. Yes I realize that it is on a slant. My entire yard is on a slant front and back. We will work on getting it more level.



So then... Alex got to pick a place to take 2 friends for his birthday. He picked Jump and Bounce. I got a deal on "city deals" where I paid 15 dollars for all 6 kids. My four and 2 friends. They had so much fun running and jumping for hours.

Alex wanted a Hot Wheels cake. Except he wanted a five not a three like Chase had.

Cute friends!
3 comments:
Cute cake! You're the nicest mommy EVER for getting a trampoline. Seriously. :)
I have to say that I saw 5 and thought it was an annoucement! I LOVE the cake! And I have to admit I am with you on the tramp thing, but commend your decision for less screen time!
yea for being 5! He is so dang cute!And I was happy to see that the trampoline had sides on it. super safe!
Post a Comment