We have been really busy lately. It has been a lot of good busy. We have been doing fun things. It is just amazing how busy I have been. Here are some pictures of one of the most time consuming things we have done.
Faith The Musical
This was a musical written by a guy in England. He has worked for the last 7-8 years to get permission to perform it here in Salt Lake. Our stake was lucky enough to perform it along with 30-40 people from England. Jaxon heard about it and immediately wanted to be in it. I heard about it and immediately wanted to host some of the visiting performers. We both got our wish.
This was an incredible experience. This was a real professional performance done in the conference center. I don't have the greatest pictures but it was really well done. There were 9 shows and they sold out before the show started so they had to add one more matinee. To say the least it kind of took over our lives for a while. But it was worth it.
Here Jaxon is leaning against the woman in the green shawl in a scene when they were all falling asleep.
The kids had so much fun with them. They had Jaxon and Tanner in hysterics with their tales of language problems. We do speak the same language don't we?
I have lots of blogs to do to catch up- so stay tuned...
4 comments:
oh I wish I could have gone! Did not want to torture myself with bringing my kids. Shoot.
G-Pa says
\We also enjoyed the play very much. Your visitors the Merchants were "lovely people" as well. Would'nt it be nice if they lived closer. But I especially enjoyed Jaxon's part in the play. He seemed to get really into the play with his acting, as if he were really that young lad. Great job Jaxon.
Isn't it amazing how much life has slowed down since the play ended? What an experience, though. I'm so glad our kids got the chance to do it!
Oops. I think I just posted under Masa's gmail address.
Post a Comment