Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School

This kid is in Kindergarten! He started today. He was so excited! I can not believe it. I cryed as I drove away. I know he will love it. But It is so sad for me.


I took a picture of all of them in their cute uniforms. Jaxon and Tanner are loving telling Alex all about school.



These next pictures were taken last Wednesday when school started for Jax and T.
They look so grown up. Really I can't believe it.

6th grade. The school is considering this grade middle school. They have lockers, they have 20 minutes more school, they rotate some classes. I think this is great because then he is not just thrown into middle school. They have a transition year. He is also excited to be in an after school band program. He wants to play the trombone.
3rd grade for Tanner! This is old! He is so excited to learn cursive. His teacher seems great and it should be a fun year.


5 comments:

Cathryn said...

The first day of school is always so exciting!! So many new things and new possibilities! Jaxon playing the trombone would keep up the family tradition. You probably don't remember that Dean (and our cousin Bill Fitt) played the trombone and then Kevin played the trombone in Jr. High and High School. Marching band always seemed fun to me, but for some reason there were no cellos allowed in the marching band. : )

Jefferson said...

I also played the trombone! They all look so grown up.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw! your little kindergartner (sniffle). Why does summer have to be over? School is too long!

Anonymous said...

G-Pa says
Such handsome kids and so grown up. Gradeschool was always fun for me and great memories. Trombone? Have fun with it Jaxon.

Chelita said...

Look that them! So cute! And i love how excited Alex has been. Your kids are just plain adorable!