Jaxon and Tanner had birthday's last weekend. I was too busy to have their parties last weekend- so we had them this weekend. These pictures are the opposite order of when we did stuff- but Blogger makes it impossible to rearrange pictures. So... here are the things that we did:
Tanner's party was themed "Cre8" Because he just wanted to make crafts and he turned 8. So thats what we did.
We made frames. I will develop a picture and put the pictures in the frames and give them to the kids later.

We also did beads. The frames and the beads were done at the end and not everyone got to do both projects- it just depended on how fast you were.

We created our own cupcakes.
We created our own pizza and ate it. These pictures show how many boys we had there. 13. Plus my little two who were not in the picture made 15.

We made cool sand jars that we layered the sand into.

We painted little wooden animals.

I think that was all we did at Tanners party. Over all I think it was a fun party. I think the kids had fun but I wish it had been longer so they could have just played a little. But 2 hours is long enough.
Jaxon wanted to do a drive in movie. He invited 2 friends and they hung out in our minivan :)
Andre went with the boys and he said it was fun. It was a little hot even at midnight. Here are the pictures of Jaxon's drive in movie party.
I can't believe how grown up they are! Eleven and Eight. Weird.
5 comments:
Thanks for inviting Jamison! He had so much fun and came straight home and showed us everything he made.
That drive in movie idea ROCKS!
How fun! You are such a creative mom. I was showing Jimmie and he said "Janelle is such a great mom!" I would have loved to have been there!
Just looking at all those crafts makes me tired! You are truly the super mom! Lucky kids!
Wow Janelle...those are two awesome ideas. You came up with a lot of crafts to cre8...that is a perfect Natalie party....I'll have to remember than in a couple years!
Sorry I had to run today. I am not home much these days, and I really have no idea why!
Happy b-day to two great kids. Yes, Janelle you are a super party giver. You take after your Grandma Jamison- someday( in the hereafter) you will have to compare notes.
Post a Comment