Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baptism Day!

As mentioned in a previous post, Tanner turned Eight years old. Eight! I can not believe it! What an amazing kid he has turned into.

I remember when he was just a few days old. He would reach his hands up to his head and grab his hair. It hurt, so he would scream. He was so upset that he would not let go of his hair and he pulled harder. We would have to force his hand open to get him to stop pulling his own hair. It was so funny and sad at the same time.

He no longer pulls his own hair, but see how handsome he looks in his suit?




We also took a family picture. Those are few and far between.


Tanner and dad- all in white. Ready for the baptism.



It was a great day and fun to be with family. I tell ya, there are great things to come from this boy of mine.

Lorraine, if you read this blog- I took this picture for you! Make sure you have a lie in for me.

5 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw, what a cutie!

I had a dream about you last night: I dreamt I have been calling you the wrong name all this time.

It's not "Janelle", it's "Johnelle". LOL.

Layne Bushell said...

love the lie in reference! Awesome. Congrats to Tanner! That was awesome! He's so handsome!

Cathryn said...

Another big milestone for Janelle's family!!! Congrats!!

liesl said...

So fun to see your family. I think these newly baptized kids are just the sweetest.

Chelita said...

how did I not see this post! Tanner looked so handsome that day and I love that family picture of you guys! So cute! I wish I was there...but I was SOOOO there in Spirit- promise! :) Love you Tanner!