We went to the beach while we were in Cali. How could we not? It is seriously one of our family's favorite places. We don't even live near an ocean and rarely go. But we LOVE it!
I always forget to get a picture of the boys all together at the beach. I did it this time before I forgot. They are so cute.

We got to the beach and all of a sudden the boys were out in the water.
I wondered if it would be too cold. Apparently not.

Jaxon was clear out there the whole time. He loved to be right out after the waves crash down so he gets to play in the crashing water.
Did I mention that he was out there the WHOLE time?
The favorite activity with the other kids was to run away from the water as it came ashore. Chase did not want to get in the water for a while.
Tanner told me later that he was pretending that the waves were acid
and he had to get away from it.
Alex just laughed the whole time. He has such an infectious giggle.

Here is Jaxon. Clear out there again.

Tanner loved chasing the seagulls.


Chase loved it too, but he didn't get very close to the birds.

Then we played in the sand. Tanner has a very fat tummy here and he thought it was so funny.

We found these heads just lying around and the boys picked which one they liked to bring home.


Chase had the most fun playing in the sand.
He went out in the water with dad a little, but he loved the sand.

Dad dug a very big hole. It got a lot bigger too.

Being at the beach is very tiring.

See? Very tiring.

The beach..... we will miss you.
I always forget to get a picture of the boys all together at the beach. I did it this time before I forgot. They are so cute.
We got to the beach and all of a sudden the boys were out in the water.
I wondered if it would be too cold. Apparently not.
Jaxon was clear out there the whole time. He loved to be right out after the waves crash down so he gets to play in the crashing water.
and he had to get away from it.
Here is Jaxon. Clear out there again.
Tanner loved chasing the seagulls.
Chase loved it too, but he didn't get very close to the birds.
Then we played in the sand. Tanner has a very fat tummy here and he thought it was so funny.
We found these heads just lying around and the boys picked which one they liked to bring home.
Chase had the most fun playing in the sand.
He went out in the water with dad a little, but he loved the sand.
Dad dug a very big hole. It got a lot bigger too.
Being at the beach is very tiring.
See? Very tiring.
The beach..... we will miss you.
6 comments:
Oh that looks like the perfect day. I wish I was there with you. I love you guys so much!
Oh that looks like the perfect day. I wish I was there with you. I love you guys so much!
Aw, those picture are so pefect! It looks like a beautiful day.
Yes - the Beach!! There's nothing like it. It's in their Southern California heritage!! I'm glad to see Jaxon didn't think the water was too cold. Fun times!
I belong at the beach. I'm glad my grandsons get to enjoy it, at least while they are on vacation.
Looks like fun! I learned (just last July) that I love the beach! Michael and Jaxon would get along great... Michael stayed in the water the whole time, didn't even stop to eat.
Post a Comment