What I didn't know when I joined was that there were so many things we could do there. As mentioned before Tanner takes Karate there. It is an extra fee- but instead of driving him to a class and sitting around waiting for him to get done, I go exercise!
Here are pictures of Alex and Chase at the child center. They love it there.
Then there is the rock wall. Chase does not get to do this because he is not 5 yet-- but the other 3 boys LOVE it. A couple of weeks ago Alex finally "got it" and made it all the way to the top. He was so proud.
I signed the older boys up for a basketball skills class. I could not get good pictures but here are the ones I have. The boys are learning skills and then play a scrimmage game at the end. This has been great for Tanner to improve and even better for Jaxon to start liking the game. Hmmm, I had a great picture of Jaxon shooting, but it is not here. Oh well.
They also have a great swimming pool and have swimming lessons which we will be trying out this summer. They have a great outdoor pool that we will live at this summer- hopefully. So... I had no idea this was going to be such a fun thing for our family this year.
Now, I need to control my eating habits and the weight will just fall off-- right?
3 comments:
Looks like a fun way for everyone to keep active and fit! You can do it!
Never has anyone come so close into talking me into a gym pass! That rock wall is awesome, and I know two boys who could really benefit from basketball skills class. :)
What an awesome kid center...it makes me want to go! :)
Post a Comment