I tried to get this video in the other blog I made today- but it would not load. I don't know if they only want one video per blog... but whatever.
Jaxon's choir sang at the BYU Hunger Banquet. It was a cool concept. 90ish percent of the guests, sat on the floor and were served beans, rice, and tortillas and had water to drink. 8% of the people had a nice regular meal at tables and 2% had a 10 course meal served to them. It was supposed to bring awareness of most of the worlds hunger. It raised a lot of money. It was kind of cool to be a part of it. This is a rather long video and I really don't expect you to listen to all of it. It is a pretty cool song and Jaxon likes it a lot so I recorded it for him. It was the song that was written for the Olympic games in 2002.
To those of you who wonder why Jaxon was OK with singing at this BYU thing- it is because it was not a sporting event. He does not hate BYU-- just BYU sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment