I was so happy that St. Patrick's Day is on a Saturday this year. I was able to get up and make a fun breakfast for everyone.
I saw this on a blog last year and I can't believe that I remembered to do it this year! We made rainbow pancakes! Oh the joys of food coloring.
Cut it open and this is what you see. Of course Jaxon was insisting that Purple goes on the bottom and I was insisting that Red goes on the bottom. Guess what? He was right!
Happy St Patty's day.
2 comments:
G-Pa says
Wow!! Such marvelous colored pancakes. St Pattys day is marvelous fun. By the way their is an easy way to remember the color spectrum - from one end the colors are roygbiv pronounced Roy-G-Biv and the other way is said
Vib-gyor
What a cute idea! I just wasn't that clever this morning. Plain ole pancakes for us. :)
Post a Comment