I try to remember the funny things my kids say. I will write them down on random pieces of paper and then make a blog. I found a paper that I made last spring and I added some new ones. My kids say weird and funny things every day- but I can not remember them all. Here are a few...
In Chase’s prayer tonight he said. “Please bless all the
people that are lost in stores that they can find their way out.”
Chase was chewing gum that was shaped like an Easter egg.
“Mom, this gum is supposed to be Easter Flavor, but it doesn’t.” (I knew from
tasting it myself, that is was no flavor at all and quite disgusting.)
Chase saw of picture of Joseph Smith and the first vision. It
was a picture that just shows Joseph Smith. He said, “I know that picture. It
is when Joseph Smith got lost in the woods.”
During kindergarten Alex said, “Mom I have another girl in
my class who loves me. It is Sophia. But I don’t love her, I love Anna.”
Right before spring break Alex said, “Mom, do you know that
faith is going to be in Arizona?” I answered that I didn’t know that. I asked
him what he meant. It took a while but I finally got it. There was a girl
named Faith in his kindergarten class and she was going to Arizona.
Alex- “I am doing an experiment. I have a bucket of water. I
squeezed an orange into it. When it gets warm and disappears into the sky it
will make an orange cloud.”
Jaxon was singing (as usual). He was doing a very vibrato
form of “On top of Spaghetti”. He stopped singing and said, “I think I have the
best Italian accent in the family.”
After walking around the weird formations at Goblin valley
Chase said, “Are we still on earth?”
Chase likes to call FHE, “Famy ole earing”
Alex- “I was thinking about me ruling the world. I think I
will just rule a town instead.
We were on a hike in Natural Bridges Monument last spring.
We stopped to play in some sand. It was really fine beach-like sand. The kids
were having fun. Tanner snuck up behind me, dumped sand on top of my head, and said, “April Fool’s Day mom!” Yes it was April first- but that is not the kind of trick I was
expecting. But how could you be mad at that kid? (oh yea, when all the kids thought
it was a great idea and threw sand at each other all through the rest of the hike even when they had been
banned from it.)
I just asked Tanner if he could remember anything funny that
he or his brothers had said. He thought of one he had said. “Well a long time
ago I didn’t know what the word brag meant. We were at church and I said, Not
to brag or anything, but you are not the best mom ever”.
I guess that is one of those conversations that I have blocked from my brain. I asked him what he really meant if he didn’t
mean the word “brag”. He said that he meant that Tonya Dean was the best mom ever
because she lets her kids play video games during Sacrament meeting. He must be right!
I told Chase that he was going to have a bath in a few
minutes. He immediately got upset and yelled, “It’s Alex’s fault! He made me
stink with his bad breath!”
I reminded Jaxon that he had piano lessons. He
immediately got upset and told me that he didn’t have time to do everything
that he wanted to do. “You are ruining my social life mom!”
(It turned out that
he was able to get everything done that he wanted to do, went to piano, went to
his friends, did his homework, and then had EXTRA time that he didn’t know what
to do with.)
Conversation between Me, Chase and Alex
Them: "We're bored"
Me: "Why don’t you go play Pokemon?"
Chase: "Aww, Pokemon is mathetic."
Me: "what is mathetic?"
Alex: "It is another word for the “s” word."
Me: "What is the “s” word?"
Alex: "Stupid"
Me: "So you think Pokemon is stupid?"
Chase: "ya"
Mom: "So why do you constantly ask me to buy you Pokemon
cards?"
Chase: "I don’t have any Pokemon cards"
Me: "What did you do with the cards you bought last week?"
Chase: "I gave them to Alex."
Me: "Alex, you may not take Chase’s cards."
Alex: "I didn’t! He gave them to me."
Me: "Give them back, so you can play with each other."
Alex: "I’ll give him all the ones that I have two of."
Then they played pathetic Pokemon happily
together for at least an hour.
Chase: "Look mom! I have two BYU shirts! One is blue and one is red! See, (pointing to the University of Utah) B -Y - U!"
Tanner saw what we were having for dinner and got the camera and made this movie. This is SOOO Tanner. It is hard to explain his kind of funny- you just have to experience it.
To explain our meal- It is a fried egg, sausage and cheese biscuit sandwich. Tanner won't eat it all together, but he will eat it if it is all separate and scrambled egg- not fried.
4 comments:
priceless! i love it. :)
I think my very, very favorite one is:
"I was thinking about me ruling the world. I think I'll just rule a town instead."
I'm going to start saying that.
I love these kids and how great their minds work!
I laughed out loud several times!! I love those guys!
Post a Comment