Chase started preschool! So far he loves it. I am happy for him to have something to do 3 mornings a week. I am happy for me that I have started going to the gym more regularly :)
These are our old couches. He have had them since before we were married- or engaged. Andre bought a house in Sept 1998. I helped Andre pick these couches out soon after that while we were dating. They are WELL used. We have kept them a few years longer then we would have- but we wanted to get our kids a little bit older before we got new ones.
These came today! I am so excited to sit and relax in them. So far I love them!
Next up... a fun colorful rug for the floor.
3 comments:
They look great and we can't wait
to sit and bounce on them.
Wow, they look wonderful and we
can't wait to bounce on them.
Wow those look great!!
Post a Comment