My brothers family came to visit for Christmas!
Those who are from out of town and those from in town all went down town to see the lights.
We took the train
The candy window thingys are back. It is amazing what can be done with candy.
My boys.
It was a nice night. Not too cold. BUT, it was so crowded. I have not been there on such a crowded night in a long time- or ever. It was hard to keep track of everyone. But it was so pretty and fun to be with family. It was also the first time I have seen City Creek. It was cool. I want to go there again when there are not hoards of people everywhere.
Christmas Eve!
My favorite part of this picture is Joey's bow.
Ahhh. Sweet.
(Have I mentioned that Chase calls Grandpa Young, "the grandpa with hair? It cracks me up every time.)
Presents! The boys got spoiled!
Traditional fondue with Grandma and Grandpa. We love it so much.
This was the boy table. The boy table and Grandma.
We love Christmas.
We love Grandma and Grandpa!
1 comment:
I love the blogs. What a fun history of your life. Now if you can only get it off the computer and keep it forever! You do such fun things with your kids!
Post a Comment