Sunday, June 2, 2013

soccer

Yesterday was the last day of soccer for the season.  We have three soccer guys in our house.
Andre's season is still going, but he hurt his knee, so he may be done for the season- we hope he can get back out playing in a few weeks.

First we have Alex. Andre is Alex's coach this year and has had a lot of fun.

7 of the 8 players are from our ward so it has been fun to hang out with these cute kids.
They are just hanging out laughing and talking and singing.
(Andre seriously had to tell them to stop singing once- during the game!)
 

I love this picture

Game time. Alex has really started understanding the game (well, they all have. I was really surprised at how much better they were this year) Alex does really well as a defensive player- I guess he takes after his dad.

Giving fives after a goal.


Alex has blocked tons of goals. He is very proud of that because that is just like making a goal.


I didn't get to go to a lot of Alex's games due to Chase's games being at the same or nearly the same time as Alex's. Also this whole year it has been hard for me to go anywhere with my lame foot. Andre was not able to take pictures of Alex due to him being on the field and him needing to pay attention to the game. So I took a bunch of pictures of Alex playing around.
 

Such concentration!
 



Alex with his coach.


Here are our two soccer players with their medals.

I went to all of Chase's games so I have a lot of picture of Chase.
Chase has so much potential- but he does not turn it on all the time. Sometime silliness triumphs.
  Sometimes he watches the game with binoculars.


But other times he is focused and really does well. He is only 5- so he has a lot more years to get it.

Another thing he loves to do is pick the grass and put it on his head.
I love this picture. They really collided.



See- look at this. look at that concentration and determination on his face.

This day he scored!
This is him running back, super excited that he scored!
Giving me thumbs up that he scored.

  I love soccer. I hope these guys keep it up!

No comments: