Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer is officially over.

Whoa! the summer sure went fast. The first day of school was Monday.

I am sad. I enjoy summer. I love hanging out with the kids and having no pressure. 

But. 

It was a long summer and we spent a LOT of  time together. 
It is good that we all do our own things and then get together afterwards.

 With that said, here are the kids....


Alex in second grade- still excited and loves school.

Tanner is in 5th grade this year. He would not describe himself as excited, but he is happy to hang out with his friends.

Jaxon is in 8th grade! It is amazing that he can be so old. 
He is not excited and tries not to groan every time school is mentioned.
(actually, he does groan and I tell him not to.)

The most excited Bartlome boy is Chase! 
As soon as I told him that there are NO bullies in Kindergarten, he perked right up and can't wait to start. He had his Kindergarten testing on Monday and has to wait until next Monday to start for real. 


And with that... we are off to another crazy year!

No comments: