Sunday, September 1, 2013

Teenager

I have a teenager. In my house. My child is no longer a child. This is weird. Jaxon turned 13!

Well, when Jaxon turned 10 I told him that was the last party that I planned. Yes, he could have friends over and hang out- stuff like that. But no more party games and hard work for me. 

Well, for his birthday, he wanted to play Magic. For those of you who know Jaxon, this should not be a surprise. Magic is a card game similar to Pokemon or Yugioh- but for older people. He loves it.  He plays it all the time.

It also makes party time easy for me. I provided food, drinks, tables and chairs- and viola! Party.

Here are kids milling around eating and looking at new Magic cards


Here is a game going on.

Then I escaped from teen land and hung out upstairs.
From the noise escaping from the basement, I think they had a fun time.
Happy birthday Jaxon!

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

13 already? How can that be? Just more good times ahead!