It was the 17th day of March and you know what that means?
No, a leprechaun did not come to visit us. (Chase's friend was all excited about what had happened at his house and asked Chase what the leprechaun did at our house?- Um, nothing. I can't add another imaginary thing into my life. I have enough to handle)
We have rainbow pancakes of course. And we can't forget the gold at the end of the rainbow-- bacon. My boys love bacon
I tried to make the pancakes really small this year because last year they were sooo big.
This is the new addition. The rainbow fruit platter. A huge hit with the boys. And I have to admit something. I have never really had fresh blueberries (well, once or twice and they were not ripe or they were overripe or something). They were really good today!
This is how Jaxon decided to eat his pancakes.
At the time I didn't even realize he was wearing goggles- pretty normal for around here.
Finger lick'en good.
2 comments:
No leprechauns, but great pancakes.
That is amazing! Yum! Next year I'm there.
Post a Comment