Andre takes pictures with his phone occasionally. Mostly if he is somewhere that I am not. Once in a while he takes those pictures off of his phone and puts them on the computer. Then I see things that I might not have ever seen. So on this last day of the year, here are a few things that Andre did...
Ward activity way back in March. We were all going in different directions so Andre and Chase were the only ones who went. It looks like it was fun.
After Alex's baptism we took him to a park near our house so we could just celebrate his baptism and enjoy being with our family. Here are some pictures.
I am just so jealous of that warm weather and green grass and everyone wearing shorts.
It is cold at my house right now. like 15 degrees- cold.
Picture at Lagoon with Joey.
Looking at an Elk at Yellowstone. (I had seen this picture before.)
More Yellowstone
I don't know where or when this was. Andre must have taken the boys somewhere beachy.
In August Andre goes on a business trip. This year it was in Nashville. So Andre went to lots of meetings all day and then did stuff in the evenings. This is not Andre on the mechanical bull- but it is a co-worker.
They went to the Grand Ole Opry
And saw a bunch of country singers.
Andre took Jaxon to see a Utah game.
One day he took the kids to the Natural History Museum
Andre's work has a lot of different programs to help the homeless, refugees, teens aging out of foster care, and low income families (and probably more that I don't know about) get into housing. The last 7-8 years they have been building apartment complexes that they can house all the people that need help (well, not all of them- the waiting list is really long)
This is the open house for the Bud Bailey apartments.
It is a big deal and Andre works really hard on this stuff.
In November Andre went on a bike ride with these two boys. It was a warm day but super windy. They had fun together.






























1 comment:
Janelle did a good job guessing what I did without her this year. The "bunch of singers" at the Grand Ole Opry included Carrie Underwood, Trace Adkins, Terri Clark, Mark Chessnutt, Sam Hunt, Craig Morgan, and the Del McCoury Band. I'm not into country music at all, but it was awesome being there. Andre
Post a Comment