Before my surgery, I did try to think of some stuff to do for the holidays. I got some crafts cause my kids like that. We made ornaments by pouring paint inside and letting it run around and we added glitter.
It was fun.
and you can spin them around cause they are made of plastic.
But mostly we just hang out.
And give dad back rubs and foot rubs.
I asked the kids to clean the basement. Since I don't go downstairs they thought they could get away with not finishing. I sent my phone down with them to take pictures of the "clean" basement. This is what it looked like.
So basically they cleaned the middle of the room and left the edges to be messy. They were so mad when I sent them back to finish.
Reading
reading
"are you seriously taking my picture?"
What my toe looks like now. It does not hurt
I started driving last week so my life is a lot less boring. I can walk a
little- but I am supposed to keep the pressure on my heal. It makes
life a lot easier.
And we started Jr Jazz basketball. These are pictures of Chase. I will get some of Alex a little later. Andre went to his games and he does not take many pictures.
I know they are blurry- but it's the best I can do with my iphone.
He has a lot of fun. He is pretty aggressive and really goes for the ball. So that is good.
Alex and Chase had school concert where they got to sing. Alex loved it so much. He loves to perform. A few days before Chase's performance we were listening to Christmas music. He heard a song (little drummer boy) and got excited. Then he said, "nobody listen to this song!" we asked why and he said, "Cause I am singing this and I don't want you to know what it sounds like".
Jaxon has a band concert this week. But not much else going on.
Other then that- we are watching a lot of movies, minecraft is played a lot, not a lot of the crazy busy that some people have around the holidays. We are making cookies and trying to do a holiday activity as much as possible. It is pretty casual.
We have one more week and then we have 2 weeks off for the break! I am looking forward to that.
1 comment:
Still looks plenty busy to me. Hope your foot heals up quickly so you can go to more basketball games and make sure the basement gets totally cleaned up, not just around the edges. : ) Really liked your Christmas Card with the BYU and U shirts. Noticed Jaxon is as tall as you and Andre now. Cool!! I loved it when my boys got tall enough to make me look short.
Post a Comment