Monday, December 29, 2014

Snow

 Winter has taken it's sweet time getting here. And I am not complaining.  We did have one other storm that dusted our front lawn. But this week the snow has come! The boys love playing out in the snow.
 Can you see anything different in these two pictures?

 No mocking the duct taped coat. What do you do when you need to go sledding and you find out that your zipper is smashed and won't zip? Duct tape of course. It totally worked. Now I just have to go buy a new coat for one little boy..

 While they went sledding- I took this picture. This was after Andre had shoveled the walkway. It just kept snowing ans snowing.  It is so beautiful and nice when I don't have to go anywhere. And I can stay home and drink hot chocolate while cuddled in a blanket.


Andre took them to a place farther away then our little neighborhood gulley where I send them. They had a lot more fun. 


Andre's phone is dying. It wouldn't take many pictures but it took videos.
Shall I try to get some videos on the blog?





I think that worked. We will see....


Then they came home. 
Guess what they want every time they come in from playing in the snow?
Every Single Time. 
 Yup- hot chocolate!



Tonight Tanner was playing with his Lego building kit and made this cool drawing machine. It also makes other cool machines. Legos are cool. Tanner is even cooler.   

Alex has been on a game making kick. We have played LOTS and Lots of games over the break and he just got lots of ideas to make games. This is one of his three games that he made.


No comments: