Friday, February 20, 2015

Some February Stuff

The Super Bowl is one of the only football games the kids watch every year. Andre and I watch Utah and BYU games but not much else.

We recently got rid of cable/satellite TV and just have Netflix. We love it. I like watching episodes of TV when I want to watch it. I want to watch one episode every night, or seven in a row? I can do it. I don't care if the shows are older. I didn't watch them when they were new- so it's all good.

The problem with Netflix is that you can't watch the Super Bowl or other live events. Andre is doing OK not watching the Jazz because they are not doing well. We are doing this for a little while. I'm sure we will get satellite TV back eventually. But for now, we are watching lots of Dr. Who, Alias, Once Upon a Time, and tons of cartoons.

Anyway... back to the point. We had our Super Bowl party at Joanna's house this year. She has Satellite TV. It was fun to do it somewhere else. Our house gets boring. She had yummy food- cause isn't that what the Super Bowl is all about?

I thought this would be a cute picture, but you can't really see their heads. They need to be just a little taller.

Yea for the Superbowl. It was a pretty good game and I can't even remember who won. 

Valentines day! I went to the kid's school to help. It is fun, and I can get a few pictures.

Chase's Class

Delivering Valentines

Alex's Class

Making cookies
(with Alex D and Alex B)

Eating Candy
Candy and cookies, that is about what Valentines day is all about isn't it?

My awesome Webelos den made volcanos. Alex and Chase did too. 
So we had them erupt the other day.




It was fun.

In fact the kids keep wanting to do science experiments.
We made bouncy balls and made egg shells dissolve this last week. 

No comments: