January is over. That was fast.
Here are a few little things that go on in our lives.
My parents gave my kids a month pass to Jump and Bounce. They love it. Really. They LOVE it.
It is a perfect thing to get out some energy during January.
I think I mentioned that we have been playing a lot of games. We are. Lots of them. This is a fun one called "Dungeons"
Tanner is too fast for me to get a good shot of him.
Chase has a hard time with the sitting still part.
But this is the first time that he can play these "grown up" type games. He really gets them and likes them.
We have 1:00 church. So we have the whole morning to fill without screens! I love it because the kids use their imaginations and play together and do a lot of stuff they wouldn't do. Here is streamers being used as lasers and they can't touch them as they try to get through the hall. I think that took up a good 2 hours. And they can do it themselves.
Pinterest is a great thing isn't it?
For Tanners birthday in August. His present was to go to Airborne with his friend. That is a trampoline place near here.
Well, his friend broke his collar bone soon after that and then I had my surgery. So Tanner has been very patient. We finally got to go. The kids had a random Tuesday off of school and I thought it would be less busy so we went.
It turned out that that was Chase's birthday! So funny that we had Tanner's birthday present on Chase's birthday.
It is another great place to get a lot of energy out. Plus- It is two for one Tuesday! Cheaper is always good.
My college friends are awesome! Every since Regina moved here we have been getting together for lunches. It is fabulous! Terrible picture of me- but here we are! Aren't we cute?
Tanner saw this picture and said "Mom took a selfie?" He could not imagine that I would take a selfie. I told him that I started the "selfie" before selfies were a thing. I will have to make a post about the selfies that I have always taken my whole life.
And here is another one of Alex's games that he loves to make. It is called " The bombs" He drew a world map for the game board and did a great job. He amazes me. I think he has made 5-6 games. They are all different and show how he really thinks hard about everything.
This is one of our favorite games. It is called Dominion.
You should play it with us.




1 comment:
Yeah for January and lots of fun games!
Post a Comment