The school had a jump-a-thon
We don't usually do stuff like that because it is really inconvenient for our lives. But Jaxon needed extra credit- so we made it work. It was still inconvenient.
It was fun. We jumped a lot.
Alex made an ice insulator. His class put these outside in the sun and kept checking them to see how long their ice didn't melt. It was a fun activity.
It is park weather!
I got my old Mac out to see if I could get the files off of it. It blew the boys mind. They were laughing at all the old things.
This has started!
We tried a new way to decorate eggs. Pinterest said to smash up crayons and put them on the HOT boiled eggs. They melt and it is cool. BUT it didn't really work.
Maybe our eggs were not hot enough.
So we played with fire. We used a candle to melt the crayons and it dripped onto the eggs.
It was fun
The boys love to play with fire.
I try to take a picture of the boys around Easter and easter Sunday we will not be dressing up- so I took a picture this week.
Jaxon is 14 and tries to look lame in pictures.
It is a good thing he will smile- good boy!
These are some good looking kids.
Nice one Tanner!
I even tried to go to our shady side yard so it would not be bright. they still have squinty eyes.
So- I only let the boys decorate one egg with wax.
We still had boiled eggs to decorate. So we did that mess again with egg dye this time.
Jaxon even joined us. He was asleep Sunday Morning when we played with wax.
Easter is fun.
The boys love the Apple peeler, slicer, corer. It is always a hit when we get that out.
1 comment:
Ahhh I loved this post from beginning to end! Hilarious.
Post a Comment