So we went. This is not a place know for nice beaches. But we were told that we could park somewhere kind of close to water and play in it. So we went and found this nice rocky beach. It was very picturesque. And rocky.
Jaxon and Chase headed out in the boat. Can you see that redish colored sandbar they are headed to?
They came back and told us that it was cool over there.
So Andre and Alex went over there. Then they came back and got Chase.
Jaxon swam over there.
Tanner and I waited for them to come back. They never did.
So Tanner walked over there
I sat and waited for a while. I played in the sand and waited. Then I decided that they were not coming back. So I gathered up everything valuable and the food (priorities) and walked over.
This is what I found. This was a clay beach. The boys had so much fun building with the clay.
You break off chunks of clay from the edges.
Then you build tall towers and whole towns.
Pictures of the boys:
Another beautiful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment