Alex turned 9!
He really wanted an art party.
It was his off year for a big party.
I usually let them go and do something with a friend on their off year.
I let him invite a few friends over to have some fun.
I usually let them go and do something with a friend on their off year.
I let him invite a few friends over to have some fun.
This is sidewalk paint.
It is so fun to pour onto the driveway. The colors are really vibrant that way.
Then they run all the way down the hill.
It is so fun to pour onto the driveway. The colors are really vibrant that way.
Then they run all the way down the hill.
We went inside to do our painting project.
Put tape on the canvas and paint however you want- then remove the tape.
Look what great artists we had!
The next project was sand art. It is really a cool project for this age kid. I would have done it outside... but weather did not allow it.
Then we had tons of thunder and we went outside to see that our first creations were gone!
We went inside and started our God's Eye project.
This was so much fun! the kids loved it!
This was the favorite project we did the whole party. Who knew?
Then we needed our refreshments. We had a- be your own cake decorator- theme for the cake. We had real paint pallets for the plates. And lots of sprinkles.
Blowing out the candles.
There were way too many sprinkles.
Presents
Then the party was basically over- but I had a few other things that they could do if they wanted to. They wanted to! Beads! I love beads.
These guys wanted to do clay.
We did few different things- like make spirals.
But they just ended up making food.
We did few different things- like make spirals.
But they just ended up making food.
Giovanni did broccoli and a carrot.
It was a really fun party. The boys were great and since it was such a small group, it was so easy.
Alex loves that kind of thing so he was in heaven.
Happy Birthday Alex!
No comments:
Post a Comment