Monday, November 2, 2015

Bingham Marching Band

Jaxon had so much marching band. It was hard to get pictures because I just dropped him off. Or during performances it was impossible to get close up pictures. I'm sure I complained about the lack of pictures. Because I tend to complain about everything.

Well. One of the parents took it upon himself to take thousands of pictures of everyone at all different events. Then we were able to buy them for 10 bucks. What a deal. Here are some of the ones that Jaxon might be in. It was like looking for Waldo going through I kid you not- 10,000 pictures. 

Band camp (remember this was 2 weeks of 12 hours days)
Here are all the kids wearing their white t-shirts
They did lots of exercising
Practicing in the auditorium

rolled up sleeves so he would not get such a farmer tan.


After school practices


They had them hold their instruments up to get some muscles.




Getting ready for one of the first performances- I think a football game
warm ups

lining up- Jaxon is in the front

In the gym waiting
In the tunnel waiting


Jaxon is right next to the flag in the center of the picture below

Football team running in
Playing in the stands
Jaxon's head is near the tubas

half time show

Afterwards

Bingham 40th reunion celebration
warming up





Parent night
waiting for it to start


Parents marched with their kids. Andre is next to Jaxon


Weber state competition




With the Baritone section. These became his good friends.

Jaxon is kneeling in the picture below

They had one day when food trucks came to the performance. There were 3 pictures of that and one of them was my family!

He took individual pictures of my kid! yea

Warming up before a performance

close up of the performance at Utah State

Baritone section

Trip to Southern California. I am so happy to have a few pictures of this! 

There were so many pictures just like this of tired and hot kids at a practice. Nice to have one of Jaxon.

Palm trees!

Getting food
Sitting and relaxing for a minute

They went to a medieval show
He is on the front row, far right.

It is nice to see Jaxon helping with the loading and unloading.


Show in Southern California

The guy took pictures of them at the beach. Here are a few of Jaxon




St. George Trip
Performance at Dixie State
Gathering afterwards


I know you might think I'm crazy to put so many pictures on here. But there were sooo many more that I didn't put up. I like the ones that show close ups of him and that show him doing different things than just playing the instrument. This took up 3 months of his life. Really almost all of his time. So it does deserve a lot of pictures. 

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Great memories for him. These really show all the time and effort put into these activities. But it's all worth it for one trip to the beach!! " )