Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Birthday to Andre!

Around here, the end of June means two things. Andre is old- and we must eat ice cream!


Andre is so fabulous and does so much for us- we must celebrate with his favorite thing.

We did our traditional ice cream guessing game.

You each get one scoop of each flavor. Then you guess the name of the ice cream.

In years past, I had the names written down out of order and you had to mix it up.

This year I had all the words that were used in the name of the ice cream written in a list. They had to use that to come up with the name of the ice cream.

The list had 35 words. Some of them were: butter, apple, chocolate, cream, peanut, cups, and, whipped, Vermont, delight...

It was funny. They got a point if they got a word right and bonus points if they got it perfect.
Happy birthday to my favorite ice cream eating man.

1 comment:

mamalama said...

I LOVE this tradition! I've seen you post about it before, and I really want to try it some time.