Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween

Halloween has come and gone. But we sure had fun!

Alex's costume that he chose and we made for him- covers his face. So he could not be that at school. He was "breakfast" for school.

Chase was a ninja!

I helped in Chase's class.


And then helped in Alex's class.


Then we had the mad rush to get Tanner to his friend party at 4.

You may be a geek if you know who these two are. Geeks are cool.

At the beginning of October, Tanner announced that he was going to be a weeping angel for halloween. I said, "you are?" This did not seem like an easy costume.

Tanner made his wings- by himself. They are awesome.

Jaxon has been a little bit obsessed with a fez ever since he watched Dr. Who.


just a little freaky.


Cute boys

Since Tanner would be gone for our bread skeleton feast, I made him a jack-o-lantern.

We had dinner with our bread guy.
And of course had Joey and Grandma!


Then we threw the costumes on. Ninja man and Crazy ghost.


This started out being a character on Alex's fav video game. But then the head phones were annoying and the sheet kept moving around. We did a lot of things to keep it from moving- but this tie really helped. So here he is!


As I was taking pictures, Chase said, "I don't have to look at you while you take my picture- because you can't see my eyes"

This is the first year that all the boys went with their friends and we did not go with them. Jaxon and Andre watched a scary movie. And my mom and I were going over the family history blog that I am making.

It is always so fun to see the kids have fun and see the neighbor kids in their cute costumes.


No comments: