We
love our Hale Center tickets. This was the last play at the old theatre.
It is getting cold, so it is time for games!
My kids school did their Halloween parties on the Friday before Halloween. Lame.
But the kids had a lot of fun.
But the kids had a lot of fun.
I helped with Chase's party. The kids built bridges with marshmallows and toothpicks. They had to span the cliff of the slime monster.
Other games with cups.
My niece had a baby that had heart and lung problems. I got to drive her up to the hospital and see the baby.
What a cutie.
We have soo many leaves in our yard. You have to be creative to get them all.
Tanner wears his roller blades constantly. Even while raking leaves.
Setting off rockets!
Alex had a late over with friends- No pictures but they watched a scary movie and had a lot of fun. Seriously, 11 year olds are loud! And there must not have been many kids watching the movie by the loudness going on during the movie.
We made a Halloween house.
And then, it was Halloween!
Alex had and Up With Kids party. He loved it.
Jaxon was allowed to wear shoes on both of his feet starting today. No more boot! Hooray.
Jaxon was allowed to wear shoes on both of his feet starting today. No more boot! Hooray.
Guess what! I only have 2 boys who dressed up this year. It is sad.
We have a fighter pilot and a fancy dressed banana
Then we had our Halloween dinner. Bread skeleton, mummy meatloaf, and monster fruit (I don't think I got a picture of that).
We were late getting started this year because of Alex's party- so the younger two just inhaled their food and then ran off to trick or treat with their friends. They do not need their parents anymore!
And I am realizing that I don't have a picture with the adults. My mom and Joey came for dinner too. Sorry, no pictures of them.
And I am realizing that I don't have a picture with the adults. My mom and Joey came for dinner too. Sorry, no pictures of them.
Tanner had his friends over for a game and a scary movie.
It was a fun night for everyone.
Happy Halloween!



























No comments:
Post a Comment