Before we left, I was wondering if I would like it. It turns out that I did!
Here are a few pictures:
With the younger girls on the day that we were leaving.
All the girls at camp.
Me teaching lots of girls to do Boondoggle.
My friend Karina teaching the girls. She is the Camp director. She is fabulous!
Doing a service project.
We did lots of crafts and card games.
The leaders did a lip sync. "Girls just want to have fun". So we were all 80's. This was a behind the scenes picture. I am sure there are pictures out there somewhere of the lip sync. I might get one later.
A few of us after the show.
Some of the girls lip syncs: "Be our guest"
"Love is an open door"- from Frozen
"You're welcome" from Moana
The girls had a team building activity
Crafting
a round or two of Chicken Taco
They played lots of games- this was "signs"
It can NOT be girls camp if you don't sing "Princess Pat"
Strumming and singing
I am sure I will get more pictures. Those are just the ones on my phone. I am too busy to talk much about it- but I will another time. Maybe.
So... My family lived even though I was not home for a week! I was gone in May for a weekend and a couple of years ago for another weekend. Other then that- I don't really leave home without my family. So it was weird- but not bad.
Joanna and my mom helped keep them occupied. They went swimming at Joey's house. They watched movies and played games together. They took the younger boys to Denny's. They really took good care of my kids.
Ever since Jaxon was about 10 he has wanted to go to the Roof Restaurant for his birthday dinner. Well, we said no because it was too expensive to take a bunch of little kids who didn't eat anything anyway. But I secretly planned to take him when he graduated from high school. We have kind of been busy- but Andre took him to the Roof restaurant this week. He loved it.


















No comments:
Post a Comment